Must be a driver with access to a vehicle
Full-time and Part-time jobs available
At WarrenCare our vision is “To deliver a service to be proud of” We aim to deliver quality person-centred services that exceeds expectations of service users, commissioners and other stakeholders. We want our staff to be proud to work for the organisation and the role they play in delivering our services.
- We provide Person Centred Care putting the individual at the heart of the service
- We are Responsive and coordinate well planned services that deliver effective outcomes for individuals
- We have an Innovative approach, continually developing and improving our services
- We aim to Delight, ensuringevery individual service user, other customers, commissioners and stakeholders are delighted by our service.
- We Engage providing opportunities for staff, service users and other stakeholders to engage fully in the organisation.
We are recruiting Support Workers who really want to make a difference to the life of others. You do not need previous experience in Care or Support however we strongly believe that
- Do you recognise the importance you can play in people’s lives?
- Are you kind, caring and considerate?
- Can you demonstrate a real empathy for people who need your care and support?
- How would you love to make each individual smile at every visit?