WarrenCare have more than 20 years’ experience delivering high quality, person centred domiciliary careservicesacross multiple locations.
At WarrenCare our vision is to raise standards of Care across the region. We are looking for passionate people who have a genuine desire to enhance the lives of others by helping them stay independent in their own homes.
We are recruiting staff to work in the following areas:
L29, L30, L22, L20, L21, L23, L37, L9, L31
A typical day can include you visiting a number of regular service users within the area, assisting with meal prep, medication prompts, laundry, light domestic chores, bathing, dressing and continence requirements also providing much needed companionship to people within our community.
- Competitive rates of pay including travel time
- Paid mileage
- Paid holidays
- Flexible working hours including evenings and weekends
- Uniform and PPE equipment provided
- Ongoing training and support
- Opportunities for career progression
- Social interaction
- Company Pension
- Regular shifts
- Generous referral bonus £250.00 per successful candidate with no upper limit*
Hours of Work
We are recruiting for staff who can meet one or more of the following work patterns:
- 7am – 2pm
- 4pm - 7pm
- 7pm - 11pm
- Weekend working. You will need to be able to commit to 1 in every 2 weekends or a permanent shift each weekend.
- Caring and compassionate
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to commit to the aforementioned shift patterns
- Ability to travel between calls in the community
- Must have own smart phone.
We are proud to hold Investors in people status and have achieved The Workplace wellbeing charter award. These accreditations demonstrate ourcommitment to your health, wellbeing and provide a pathway to future progress, and a journey of continuous improvement.
- We are an award winning provider at the Great British Care Awards:
- Care Employer & Care Trainer Winner Regional Great British Care Awards 2013, National Finalists 2014.
- Care Trainer & Dementia Carer Winner Regional Great British Care Awards 2014, National Finalists 2015.
We are regulated and inspected by the Care Quality Commission and we meet and exceed all of our regulated requirements.
The role is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service certificate.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this role please email
*Our referral bonus is payable on successful completion of a 12 week probationary period.