Introduction to Role
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid mileage
- Paid holidays
- Paid travel time
- Flexible working hours including evenings and weekends
- Uniform and PPE equipment provided
- Ongoing training and support
- Opportunities for career progression
- Social interaction
Our Ideal Candidate
As the contracted provider for Sefton Council, we are looking for reliable, hard-working people with a genuine desire to care. Providing care and support to older people within their own homes, you will travel around visiting our service users to assist with daily tasks such as light domestic duties to full personal care.
A typical day can include you visiting a number of regular service users within the area, assisting with meal prep, medication prompts, laundry, light domestic chores, bathing, dressing and continence requirements also providing much needed companionship to people within our community.
As a Care Assistant you will need a good sense of humour and a great deal of common sense. The successful applicant will demonstrate their communication skills and ability to work in partnership with the service users.
Hours of Work
- 7am - 2pm
- 4pm - 7pm
- 7pm - 11pm
- Weekend working. You will need to be able to commit to 1 in every 2 weekends or a permanent shift each weekend.
Covering postcodes: L29, L30, L22, L20, L21, L23, L37, L9, L31
About the Company
WarrenCare are a multi award winning Care Company that has over 19 years' experience of providing and assessing for care.
We deliver person centred and bespoke services to over 500 people per week across the Merseyside area. WarrenCare are proud to be preferred partners and accredited suppliers to:
- Sefton Council
We are regulated and inspected by the Care Quality Commission and we meet and exceed all of our regulated requirements.
WarrenCare’s services include:
- Services to older people
- Dementia support
- Younger adults with learning disabilities, challenging behaviours, mental health problems and physical disabilities
- Services to children with a range of needs.
The role is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service certificate.
We are an equal opportunities employer.