- To cover all calls on our electronic rota system (webroster) and ensure weekly rotas are sent out to staff by Wednesday afternoon
- To follow up the initial contact between the care worker and service user to evaluate the Care Plan and ongoing needs.
- To develop and maintain relationships with your service users and care staff team. You will establish this by undertaking regular telephone assessments which monitoring the service user’s satisfaction and care worker performance.
- Effective communication with a wide range of individuals you will liaise with appropriate professionals, clients and the organisation’s management as required to improve care standards
- You will have a good understanding of the national minimum standards for care and a passion for delivering a high qualitypersoncentred service.
- If applicable maximise the capability of the electronic monitoring system with alerts assigned and managed in accordance with contract specific parameters.
- All care plans and visits must be accurate within the business operating system
- Manage resource capacity within the defined geographic area to meet customer needs
- Participate in the branch On Call rota making full use of the electronic call monitoring system if applicable
You must have exceptional time management and organisational skills. To maintain accurate written and computerised record keeping you will be required participate in an on-call rota ensuring 24-hour cover.
Suitable applicants will have previous domiciliary care experience and a minimum of 1 years’ experience coordinating a homecare desk.