Support Worker- Supported Living
18 to 32 hours per week.
You do not need to be a driver to apply for this role.
WarrenCare are currently recruiting for additional Support Workers to join our Supported Living team based in Bootle. This service provides support to three ladies who live in their own home. We have various shifts available on from 18 to 32 hours per week, some roles include waking nights. All positions include some weekend work on a shift basis.
At WarrenCare our vision is “To deliver a service to be proud of” We aim to deliver quality person-centred services that exceeds expectations of service users, commissioners and other stakeholders. We want our staff to be proud to work for the organisation and the role they play in delivering our services.
- We provide Person Centred Care putting the individual at the heart of the service
- We are Responsive and coordinate well planned services that deliver effective outcomes for individuals
- We have an Innovative approach, continually developing and improving our services
- We aim to Delight, ensuring every individual service user, other customers, commissioners and stakeholders are delighted by our service.
- We Engage providing opportunities for staff, service users and other stakeholders to engage fully in the organisation.
We are recruiting Support Workers who really want to make a difference to the life of others. You do not need previous experience in Care or Support however we strongly believe that
- Do you recognise the importance you can play in people’s lives?
- Are you kind, caring and considerate?
- Can you demonstrate a real empathy for people who need your care and support?
- How would you love to make each individual smile at every visit?
Why do people choose to work for WarrenCare?
Over the last 20 years we are proud to have grown and developed a team of care and support workers who continually demonstrate a passion and dedication to deliver the best care they can.
With over 250 active staff, we hopefully know a thing or two about recruiting the best team we can, but here's a flavour of why you should work for WarrenCare:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Full and part time positions
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Supportive management team who are committed to delivering a quality service
- Regular 1:1 supervision meetings with your line manager and team meetings
- Opportunities for career progression and development, many of our existing management team have worked their way up!
- Excellent communication including monthly Staff Newsletter
- A commitment to your health, safety and well-being
You will be very active within the community supporting our service users to access local leisure facilities such as fitness centres, cinemas, libraries and other activities of their choice.
The role will involve supporting some service users around personal care and promoting life skills such as money management and maintaining a clean and safe living environment.
The role is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service certificate.