£8.73 - £9.47 per hour plus mileage*
Full and Part Time positions available!
Must be a driver with access to own vehicle!
Why do people choose to work for WarrenCare?
Over the last 20 years we are proud to have grown and developed a team of care and support workers who continually demonstrate a passion and dedication to deliver the best care they can.
With over 250 active staff, we hopefully know a thing or two about recruiting the best team we can, but here's a flavour of why you should work for WarrenCare:
- Competitive rates of pay PLUS paid travel time and mileage
- Flexible working patterns
- Full and part time positions
- Well co-ordinated, geographical runs of work
- Regular service users and consistent hours
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Supportive management team who are committed to delivering a quality service
- Regular 1:1 supervision meetings with your line manager and team meetings
- Opportunities for career progression and development, many of our existing management team have worked their way up!
- Excellent communication including monthly Staff Newsletter
- A commitment to your health, safety and well-being
We are recruiting Care Workers who really want to make a difference to the life of others. You do not need previous experience in Care as full training and shadowing is provided.
- Do you recognise the importance you can play in people’s lives?
- Are you kind, caring and considerate?
- Can you demonstrate a real empathy for people who need your care and support?
- How would you love to make each individual smile at every visit?
If you genuinely desire a career in Care we would love to receive your application.
Previous experience is not essential however we would also like to hear from candidates who worked in: Health and Social Care, Domiciliary Care, Care in the Community, Support Workers, Working with Dementia, Assisted Living, Unpaid Carers
We are an equal opportunities employer and Disability Confident.
Must be a driver with access to a vehicle. Own smart phone is also essential for the role.
*Rate of pay is an average and includes paid travel time, mileage is paid in addition to this.